December 9-11, 2020
Education in the world is transforming, which is why it is necessary to know, share, analyze and disseminate trends and practices in educational innovation. The International Congress of Trends in Educational Innovation (CITIE) is a space to promote and facilitate experimentation and innovation among teachers, managers, entrepreneurs and all those interested in Education.
We connect with experts, showing them what other educators are doing in terms of educational innovation in different realities to identify resources for the improvement of Teaching – Learning. It seeks to collaborate with colleagues and institutions on common issues, build joint work agreements and provide recognition to those who innovate their teaching practice.
The event aimed at students, teachers, authorities, professionals and the public interested in learning new trends and practices in education technologies. This year will not charge any fee for registration.
Emma Barrios Ipenza 🇵🇪
Vicerrectora de Desarrollo y Aprendizaje Digital – Universidad Continental
Davinia Hernádez – Leo 🇪🇸
Full Professor TIDE Group, ICT Department
Universitat Pompeu Fabra – Barcelona
Design of informed learning experiences with data analytics
Daniela Melaré Vieira Barros 🇵🇹
Universidade Aberta, Portugal
Personalization of learning in online contexts
Martín Llamas Nistal 🇪🇸
Director of atlanTTic Research Center for Telecomunication Technologies
Universitat de Vigo
From the University of COVID-19 to the University of the Future
Esteban Walter Gonzales Clua 🇧🇷
Docente de Ciencias de la computación
Universidad Federal Fluminense – Brasil
The Future of Digital Entertainment
John Guerra Goméz 🇺🇸
Northeastern University Silicon valley EEUU
Datos abiertos para Insights abiertos
Jorge Maldonado-Mahuad 🇪🇨
Docente de la Facultad de Ingeniería de la Universidad de Cuenca – Ecuador
NoteMyProgress, a Learning Analytics tool for Self-Regulation of Learning in times of Pandemic
F. Javier Murillo 🇪🇸
Director de la Cátedra UNESCO en Educación para la Justicia Social.
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
The challenge of school segregation in Peru
Miguel Nussbaum 🇨🇱
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Creativity and Critical Thinking: A Need in Our Classrooms
Agustín Adúriz-Bravo 🇦🇷
GEHyD-Grupo de Epistemología, Historia y Didáctica de las Ciencias Naturales, CeFIEC. Universidad de Buenos Aires
“Active” Teaching Strategies for Natural Sciences
Walter Curioso 🇵🇪
Vicerrector de Investigación Universidad Continental
The role of Digital Fabrication Laboratory Networks (Fab Lab) and Educational Innovation in times of COVID-19
We invite the academic community to submit papers to the III International Congress of Trends in Educational Innovation (III CITIE 2020).
- Manuscripts (articles, systematic reviews) will be sent in PDF format, according to the template (see below).
- Submitted manuscripts should not be published or under review in any other national or international conference or publication.
- Only manuscripts in English will be received. Once the manuscript is accepted, after the peer-review process, the presentation may be done in English or Spanish.
- Before submitting your manuscript, be sure to check the grammar and avoid typos.
- All manuscripts will be reviewed and qualified by a high-level international Scientific Committee.
- Manuscripts will be sent only through the Easy Chair platform (III CITIE 2020).
- The authors of accepted manuscripts will have 15 minutes for their oral presentation and an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
- Manuscripts may be: FULL PAPER (10 pages), or SHORT PAPER (6 pages), both must be sent in PDF format, according to the instructions found in the Word or Latex templates (see below).
- Manuscripts accepted and presented (FULL PAPER and SHORT PAPER) at the CITIE III will be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (Open Access) and will be sent to the SCOPUS database for indexing.
Lo siento. Este formulario ya no está disponible.